Praise God as we continue to move towards a normal Sunday morning worship time. The elders and deacons thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we seek to guard everyone’s health and safety while reopening the church campus for public worship services.
We are excited that since Sunday, October 11,
we began worshipping at two different services:
one at 8:30 AM and one at 11:00 AM.
Please read the recent update below titled:
We encourage all attendees to care for one another by not attending services/meetings at FCC in-person services if any of the following are true:
- You have symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive with Covid-19 in the past ten (10) days.
- You or a family member has had a fever within 48-72 hours before attending church.
- You are experiencing any other contagious illness such as a stomach flu, etc.
- Individuals age five (5) and up are required to wear a cloth face covering to enter and leave, mask may be removed while seated.
- At all times, individuals who are not part of the same household should maximize physical distance from others and remain at least six (6) feet apart – handshaking, hugging, or kissing is discouraged.
- Proper hand washing and frequent use of hand sanitizer is encouraged.
The following procedure will need to be
followed for those attending services:
- Please put on a facemask before exiting your car.
- Wear your mask when entering the building and until you are seated.
- You may remove your mask once you are seated.
- Please put your mask on before standing up and leaving the building at the end of the service.
LETTERS FROM OUR LEADERSHIP
FCC Sermon Page Listen or Watch Here
FCC Facebook www.facebook.com/fccdelaware
FCC Youtube Watch Sermons Here
Focus on the Family https://www.focusonthefamily.com/
Delaware Families www.delawarefamilies.org
Connect with others! Zoom
Phil Vischer with Mr. Phil TV https://mrphil.tv/
Adventures in Odyssey www.oaclub.org