Covid-19 Update ~ May 28, 2020
Praise God as we continue to move towards a normal Sunday morning worship time. The elders and deacons thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we seek to guard everyone’s health and safety while reopening the church campus for public worship services. The procedures that we had in place last week worked well, and we will continue following them. However, the state guidelines have been modified, and they are reflected in the new posting that is required at each church entrance. As a result, those of you who are 65 and older and are in good health may attend if you so desire. The new state posting guidelines are listed below.
- Do not enter if you have a cough, high fever, shortness of breath or if you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive with COVID-19 in the past fourteen (14) days.
- Individuals age thirteen (13) and up are required to wear a cloth face covering to enter and remain inside (a cloth face covering is recommended but not required for children ages 2-12).
- At all times, individuals who are not part of the same household should maximize physical distance from others and remain at least six (6) feet apart – handshaking, hugging, or kissing is discouraged.
- Proper hand washing and frequent use of hand sanitizer is encouraged.
Our procedures for Sunday 11:00 AM service remain the same: There will be three areas open for worship: limited seating in sanctuary and overflow will be in the gym and room #152 where services will be broadcast. Seating capacity will be 30% of fire code allowance in each area.
The following procedures will need to be followed for those attending services:
- Please put on a facemask before exiting your car.
- You will be directed to one of three entrances by parking lot assistants to either the sanctuary doors, gym door, or education building door.
- Use church hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
- An usher will direct you to designated seating areas – families will sit together.
- If elementary children need to use the bathroom, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bathrooms will need to be disinfected after each use so please only use in an emergency.
- Offering plates will not be passed – there will be a box in each seating area for people to place their offering.
- At the conclusion of the service, remain seated until an usher directs you to leave.
- Leave building immediately using hand sanitizer as you leave.
- When talking with people in the parking lot, please maintain 6-foot distancing.
I thank you for your cooperation and understanding and look forward to seeing us all worshipping together soon.
In His service,
LETTERS FROM OUR LEADERSHIP
FCC Sermon Page Listen or Watch Here
FCC Facebook www.facebook.com/fccdelaware
FCC Youtube Watch Sermons Here
Focus on the Family https://www.focusonthefamily.com/
Delaware Families www.delawarefamilies.org
Connect with others! Zoom
Phil Vischer with Mr. Phil TV https://mrphil.tv/
Adventures in Odyssey www.oaclub.org